NUSSC forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUSSC forum

Welcome to the ski club messageboard!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Late night action

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
senior

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 5:02 pm

So, as you may have noticed, I'm not in Lounge right now. Although noone has called me to check I'm not dead or find out why or abuse me for my absence! I'm being a total loser and sitting in the 24 hour computer room!! Argh! I always told myself I'd never do this! Anyway, think we need some chat re last night and how incredibly hammered Rachel and Jenny were! Hehehehehehehehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Georgie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-10-04

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 6:30 pm

Last night... well bit of a blur to be honest.. shotgun everyone's effort with the outfits. Anyone got any good photos? Don;t think I;ve been that hammered in a long time, well maybe not since freshers' but king of busc and crispo were certainly up there with me!! Good work lads.........xxxx
Back to top Go down
senior

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2006 6:58 pm

it was a kind of repeat of last week, same amount of debauchery and level of drunkenness. Seem to remember touching tongues with Dent though, that didnt happen last week! Fun had by all!

And may I point out that noone has put the forum clock back and I'm not in the computer cluster at 3am!!! It's only 2 am!!! HEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
iDOD

iDOD

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-12

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2006 6:47 pm

god presentations are fucking boring.
i think it'd help if i wasn't getting distracted by things such as looking up the harlem globetrotters tour and general facebook stalkery.
tired. new zealand english can fuck off.
boooooooo.
Back to top Go down
senior

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2006 10:18 am

To all the oldies who remember our darling Fred..."ONE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late night action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night action   Late night action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night action
Page 1 of 1