NUSSC forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUSSC forum

Welcome to the ski club messageboard!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lets get the forum banter going again......

Go down 
+2
Badger
crispo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
crispo

crispo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-03

lets get the forum banter going again...... Empty
PostSubject: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Can anyone fill me in on someone fill me in on what happened last night, holly? or al?
Oh its brilliant!!!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:52 am

Well I've just found this rumour starting/banter/gossip facility. How have I been left out the forum loop? its rocking! a post every three months Whoa!

Anyway i heard along the grapevine that Rusty has the Sheffield Wednesday owl tattooed on his left bollock, Sophie calls it charles apparently....Might be Chinese whispers but I'm pretty sure its true. Maybe. Crisp told me when he phoned me up to tell me he had the clap.
Back to top Go down
sophie
Admin
sophie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:35 am

Actually bagder it's the right bollock and its called george..
Back to top Go down
RustySpoon

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:15 am

Joel, Im not sure how you heard that of Simon. The only person that knows about my bollock tattoo is my house mate Fred.

Oh wait, ask Renton. Maybe Fred has told her during one of her many recent overnight stays 50 Holly Ave (my love pad, that is..)

x
Back to top Go down
Jonathan
Secretary
Jonathan

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-10-01

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:35 am

All in favour of Joel wearing that suit to the NUSSC ball...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nussc.co.uk
crispo

crispo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-03

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:58 am

I was only passing on the news of the clap that your mother had to ring me to tell me i might have contracted it when i was ball deep in her.......
Back to top Go down
Page

Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Really? Now I think we all know thats not true....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets get the forum banter going again......   lets get the forum banter going again...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets get the forum banter going again......
Page 1 of 1