NUSSC forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NUSSC forum

Welcome to the ski club messageboard!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BUDS

Go down 
+6
crispo
senior
AJ Sharp
iDOD
Em
Georgie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-10-04

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 3:53 pm

Lets get the party started then............

So we're set to dominate at BUDS according to DW, and there's going to be a ridiculous amount of boozing going on............ who is excited!!????? Lets share some love.... x
Back to top Go down
Em

Number of posts : 3

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 5:02 pm

I'm quite scared, i've become such a lightweight these days that after a couple glasses of wine i'm away...should be awesome banter, can't wait!
Not looking forward to bloody freezing edinbugger weather though!
bring on the minibus singsong!
xxx
Back to top Go down
iDOD

iDOD

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-10-12

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2006 5:16 pm

bring on starting drinking at 6am outside the union again!
although i could do without having to be dragged round edinburgh by sam and adam as i couldn't walk!
ooooooooooh the banter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AJ Sharp

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-26

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 7:26 am

Shotgun dirty Hillend loving! Looking forward to escaping the deepest darkest depths of the Big Smoke! Is the Toon army fancy dressing this year?

p.s. Ems I feel your pain, last time I drank more than 3 glasses of wine I cycled into the back of a parked car on the Fulham road. Dented the boot and bent my handlebars…still living in constant fear of the owner.
Back to top Go down
senior

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2006-10-09

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 7:41 am

well at least this time the police didnt catch you without a helmet or lights, on the phone with a fag in the other hand riding on the pavement!! I suggested BUDS fancy dress but noone seems too keen, we are team serious after all....Sharp, I think we need your presidential influence!
Back to top Go down
AJ Sharp

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: 25 days holiday warrants a skive now and then!   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:53 am

Been hopelessly busy at work this afternoon....as you can see!

What a committee, no really, what a shock!
I can’t believe how much the VP loves c*ck!
Gobble, Gobble Gobble from dawn until dark,
on every young hottie she must leave her mark!

Never letting good rumour escape the truth...
another young lady, who’s decidedly uncouth.
The social secretary - what a bloody case!
If only, one day, she would just wash her face?

Keeping the finances well under wraps
the treasurer Gibbo prevents any mishaps.
Although it must be said, when alls said and done,
he really would prefer just a nice cream bun!

Club secretary and well rounded socialite,
Emily is busy administering the website.
She’s never one to turn down a drink,
challenge her and it’ll be gone in a blink!

From Sheffield there came a chap called Dan,
to many he is known as the NUSSC ‘Speed-man’!
Up on a plastic hill, controlling the riot
in his element, our gorgeous Mr Wyatt!

Another chap sporting such distinctive locks,
is the lovely Samuel to whom the girls flock.
The calm of the storm, just trying to stay sane,
he is the lanky hobbit snowboard captain.

But there’s more! Oh yes, we’ve ginger aplenty,
the president no less, at one-and-twenty.
A delightful chap as you could ever want to meet,
controlling this rabble, you’ll admit is a feat!

Really I don’t want to state the obvious,
and you can’t have missed the tinge.
Please don’t think me fastidious,
but our committee is distinctly Ginge...
Back to top Go down
Georgie

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 am

Lest we forget our loved old pres the poet
Drinking and snogging.. hell yes does SHE know it!!
The queen of ginger loving, its all about the tinge
She'll shotgun any man, just as long as he's GINGE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
crispo

crispo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2006-10-03

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2006 10:50 am

Woop Woop, Lyrical genius going on on the banter board!! Bring on the AWESOMENESS on this weekend, its going to by amazing! 2 days left!!
Back to top Go down
Gibbo

Registration date : 2006-10-01

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Wicked weekend!!!!   BUDS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 12:20 pm

What a fanbloodytastic weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as i did!!! Bit of fresh banter to give everyone! Vaz has gone and crashed the minibus on the way back to the rental shop!!!
Take alook on my facebook page or NUSSC facebook page to find it!
Back to top Go down
Georgie

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 5:13 am

Such an awesome weekend everyone......... high five!! We had some amazing racing, singing, bumming, coining, charmaine showering, downing, pranking led by the masterful mr bruton and general NUSSC loving and carnage.......
Awards for;
1. Bumming- Tristan
2. Drunk- James
3. Abuse- Caz and Paul
4. Loving- d.w.
Huge well done to everyone who raced.. brilliant results!!
Special mention for sex-god wyatt, caught in the buff! If the van's a rockin'.. don't come a knockin............
Immense!! x x
Back to top Go down
AJ Sharp

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 10:20 am

Bring on the Val Thorens loving...! bounce
Back to top Go down
Paulina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-12

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 1:16 pm

Hya everyone!

I've recorded a short clip with my phone when freshers were supposed to down their bottles. Not sure how to post it on forum now. Any ideas?

Paulina

P.S.
I think there should be a special prize for ppl who passed out in our room and missed 30 min long fire alarm and firemen visit- they seemed entertained looking at you guys.
Back to top Go down
iDOD

iDOD

Registration date : 2006-10-12

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 9:22 am

paulina-stick it up on youtube.com then post the link.
Back to top Go down
George

Number of posts : 23

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:14 am

Guys, what an amazing weekend, well done to the racers for you awesome effort, thank you to the supporters for coming and drink all the alcohol and on that note Well done for drinking 60 bottles of wine on Saturday night it made the ball a bit more bearable.

Anna cheers for keeping the rest of the restaurant happy by teaching the drinking games!!

Fresher Thank you for being on amazing form all weekend but especially for you bumming Skills on the Friday night.

Gibbo well done for bending her over afterwards, she was loving it!!

Well done to Dia for getting thrown out of the ball then managing to get on to the field. Not bad for a drunken Welshman

Well done to Jenny who didn’t get into the ball until she had stood outside for 10mins.

Telling thank you for being there on the way back to Newcastle, nothing like a bit good humored vandalism. Top marks to Bruton for that!!

Vas amazing driving all weekend, but you just had to let the team down. (only joking, uni says it isn’t written off!)

Also nice to see the club has bonded and teamwork is paramount in the club because how else would we have Zip Tied that many people and drawn on there faces.

Oh!! And not forgetting the weekends highlight of the BristCastle loving in the NUSSC Van. This relationship with Bristol just keeps growing and growing.

Well done mate but it doesn’t mean you not Gay. Its still See it off or Dan Wyatt!!!!

Finally a note of caution to the fresher who sprayed the Champagne:
We know who you are and what you look like, so don’t say we didn’t warn you!!
Back to top Go down
Paulina

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-11-12

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 11:54 am

ok, here you go guys. It's not as good as on the phone but still brings back the memories..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ-6MJB-Dv0

And a photo to back another story up. In Vaz's minibus we've thought noone will believe that there was a kid and a garden (and a protein spilage on a street). So here is athe pic (Emma's).

http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kidbl1.jpg

xx

Paulina
Back to top Go down
Georgie

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 12:28 pm

Awesome effort fresher core.... if a little bit cheeky. You have been warned!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
George

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:15 pm

Will agree with fresher, good call freshers but like i said you have be warned. So dont come crying when we get you back.
Back to top Go down
George

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:23 pm

BUDS 2006 Official Press Release
This is an official statement from the BUSC Committee regarding the BUDS 2006 Ball at Murrayfield Stadium on Saturday 11th November 2006, on the matter of damages and rumoured thefts over the night.

SMASHED CABINET:
Although it is true that a cabinet in the foyer of the Thistle suite had one of it's sliding doors smashed, the report that any trophies or relics were stolen from said cabinet turned out to be incorrect. This was due to the venue management misinforming the BUSC committee; the cabinet had in fact been emptied by the SRU management earlier that day, as we discovered later when the individual responsible for breaking the cabinet came to apologise. The breakage itself was accidental.

FIRE ALARMS:
The first of the 3 fire alarms that was set off was caused by a pre-approved smoke machine, and subsequently is no fault of BUSC or our members. HOWEVER, the second and third fire alarms were set off by a guest/guests of the event breaking the glass on the fire alarm box in the central stairwell at the venue. The third fire alarm was the reason that the event was closed down early. As there was no fire, each of these alarms is considered to be a waste of the Lothian and Borders Fire Services time, and is charged at £500 each. That is £1000 in fines incurred through the disrespect of a very small proportion of the BUSC members who attended the event, not to mention the costs incurred to the BUSC committee paying bands and DJ's who were unable to play because the event was shut down prematurely.

BATHROOM DAMAGE:
The replacement cost of a smashed urinal in one of the men's toilets is £300, the replacement of 6 glass shelves in he men's toilets is £100. If any BUSC member has any information about who was responsible for this please inform the BUSC committee.

CARPET DAMAGE:
The cost of cleaning every square inch of the Murrayfield carpets has come to £1200, due to the excessive amount of food, drink and vomit which was on the floor. In the future, please refrian from long-arming at the BUDS Ball.

In running an event such as this we would expect to incur a certain amount of cost on damage, however to have these costs up to a level of nearly £4000 is fairly crippling for us as a committee. We understand that it was the fault of a very small proportion of the guests at the event, however we would be hugely appreciative if anyone knows who was responsible for the damage to the bathrooms and the fire alarms, as it seems less than fair that the BUSC committee should pay for your bad behaviour out of the BUSC funds. Any contributions to costs would be gratefully received- we will not name and shame any individuals who come forward, and if you are prepared to come forward but do not feel comfortable doing so to us, please inform your club captain.

On a lighter note the BUSC Committee would like to Thank everyone involved for what was, for the most part, a hugely successful weekend
Back to top Go down
Sam
President
Sam

Number of posts : 45

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 14, 2006 1:37 pm

Having seen the evidence...Miss Morrison you have been warned...for your own safety do not fall asleep on the xmas trip...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BUDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: BUDS   BUDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BUDS
Page 1 of 1